That’s what’s left of the weekend.. headache tracking expenses aside, the weekend had been special, at least to what was planned. Thanks Monkey!
“So how was the weekend?”
“Like a dream.”
trivia on the weekend:
- I had ice-cream twice on Saturday! Mint chocolate chip with bread on the roadside is doubly fantastic with my best friend next to me, and Teh-Tarik ice-cream kept me up all night (sort of)
- bYSI had a sale. Bought a great top for SGD 13. Little else entertained me there, and mostly were out of my size.
- Had my first full-body scrub. I left the place feeling smooth, and the blackheads on my back were mostly gone (so said Monkey). Therapist commented on how long my waist was, and that I had huge bones (while poking my ribs).
- Singapore’s hotels haven’t caught on how free broadband in rooms make it much more value-added (unlike this Boulevard Hotel in KL, where Jasmine is). Where we were, it was for SGD 20 the whole day or SGD 0.50 for a minute.
- You can tune the air-conditioning to 5 degree celcius!
- We thought we saw Miyagi… couldn’t confirm though.
- There are no good programmes on television on Sunday mornings.
- Baths in bathtubs can make one woozy… seriously.
- I read comic books really really fast.
- Alcohol makes me seriously frisky.
- I had a panic attack on Saturday night, resulting from a very realistic and bad dream. I woke up with fear rising in my mouth, cursing that I didn’t bring my medication (which I did), and thank God that tiredness took over.
- My cats didn’t miss me that much! *pout*